Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Work is a four-letter word!

Work sucks! I spent so much time on upgrades and installs this week that my eyes are crossing! I woke up last Thursday morning and went to bed on Friday night after a nightmare Burger King upgrade. No one there bothered to do their part of the prep work, the hardware failed and people wouldn't get out of the way while I worked.

Then a video rental computer died - who knows when? No one let me know until late Friday and the idjits expected me to drop everything to fix it. I made them wait till yesterday. There was one glitch that needed fixing today, but in the meantime, one of the clerks felt an overwhelming need to yell at me for not coming as soon as they called. I told her to shut up and get to work, then reported her. Damn! I don't think I have much of an a$$ left to chew because people refuse to be patient and wait their turns.

I need to get some sleep, but had to post this.

No comments: