Sunday, April 06, 2008

Car trash

Why, in the name of all that is revered, do people think it is acceptable to empty their car trash in parking lots or--worse yet--in the street at a red light?

I don't want to drive through or step in your discards! Emptying your entire ashtray out a window while you drive is a violation of the law and of my personal space. I don't like having to keep my windows closed all the time to keep your ashes out. Nor do I care to jump over your discarded Mickey D's bags or NASTY-ASS dirty diapers.

It drives me nuts to see people toss trash out within feet of a trash can or dump it in a shopping cart for the next user to deal with. And don't get me started on shopping carts left all over the place, including right OUTSIDE an empty corral! I have a dent on my cute little car because of some asshat not putting the cart away on a windy day.

No comments: