Saturday, April 19, 2008

Government in action

You know, I had to do all the legwork again to provide the information for The Diva's father so that CSR could locate him. Why aren't they doing it?

They seriously deserve this:


They swear they only found out he moved on the 16th of this month. OK, but he moved two months ago and I notified them as soon as I found out (on the 14th). His new job was announced on the freakin' Internet and they couldn't find him?!? Two minutes on Google and I had the job announcement AND the address thereof, complete with phone and fax numbers.

So now the new bosses have been sent the paperwork to start withholdings again--in 4 to 6 weeks. Meanwhile, I have to shift money all over the place to cover D's expenses that came out of the support money. I mean, that is what child support is for--the kid's expenses, right?

I hate having to keep saying we can't afford something because someone is being stupid again. But then--this is the same man who told his other kid that he was moving to MARRY ME!

No comments: