Saturday, April 12, 2008

An open letter to CitiMortgage

Since Chinese interests now own your majority stock, you have become insane!!!!

In all the time I have had a mortgage with you, my payment has NEVER gone in on the first because I don't get paid that way. For six years, you have never had a problem with that. So why, after all this time, are you calling me non-stop because your local freaking office hasn't posted my payment yet?

I have only been "officially with fee" late once and that was because the check got shredded in the mail sorter and I had to issue a new one. Other than that, always on time. So WTF already!!!? With business practices like this, it is no wonder you needed bailing out. Tell your Chinese bosses to kiss my pale ass because I am going mortgage shopping.

No comments: